BASE REQUIREMENTS & OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
In order to ensure that your RUBICON™Garden Building is installed in the correct manner it is important that the following Requirements are understood:
1) Ground conditions must be suitable for the installation of concrete pile foundations or cast in-situ concrete pads unless a suitable existing concrete slab is already in place. We can advise on this during our FREE site survey
2) Our quoted price for your RUBICON™Garden Room assumes that the area where the Building is to be fitted is reasonably flat. Although the feet of the building are adjustable by up to 18" there are limits which can incur additional costs. We will identify if this is the case during our FREE Site Survey.
3) From a Planning Permission perspective, most of our buildings can be fitted right up against your neighbouring walls or fences. However, we normally require a minimum of 600mm (2') clearance to three sides (unless you have permission from your neighbour for us to access via their land) and usually 2m to the front elevation of the building to facilitate access for assembly, and to allow us to take the necessary Health and Safety precautions on behalf of our fitting teams.
4) Some components of our buildings are very large and heavy, such as the panel assemblies which can be up to 10' x 4' and 200mm thick weighing in excess of 60 kilos. Consequently, it is important that access to site is unencumbered and free of obstruction. Please note: Access to site via an internal route through an existing building is not usually practical or permissible - check with us first.
5) Vehicular access to the front of the property at which the Garden Room is to be installed needs to be suitable for a large delivery vehicle, with adequate space for unloading large quantities of material. Talk to us if you think this may be a problem - we can usually find a solution...!
6) The area where your Garden Room is to be assembled should not be overgrown by hedges, trees, vegitation or other material obstructions or debris such that would impede our installation team, cause them potential physical harm (hawthorn hedges etc), or undue delays in having to clear the site and surrounding area prior to starting work.
7) You will need to ensure that there are no overhead or underground services such as electricity, water, telephone, gas or drainage which will impair our ability to install your Garden Room on the proposed site. Again, we can help to confirm this during our FREE Site Survey visit.
8) We will require access to a suitable 240v 50Hz mains electricity supply and mains running water for our staff during normal working hours, typically from 8:00am to 6:00pm each working day.