Are you interested in a brand new garden room but aren’t quite sure what to expect when it comes to the payment process? You’re in the right place.
At Rubicon Garden Rooms, we offer our customers a simple and easy-to-follow payment process. We also provide full transparency on this process before you commit to a purchase of a brand-new garden room or office.
In this article, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about purchasing a new garden room with us.We’ve also included an example of what our payment process looks like, along with additional information, resources and advice,
Read on to find out more about our straightforward payment process…
Click here for more information on our Vista Style garden offices
Rubicon Garden Rooms payment process
Our promise to you is that when you choose us for your new garden room or office, you’ll receive full transparency on what, how and when payments for your project will be due.
This is because we understand the importance of knowing this information, and you can rest assured knowing you’ll never be subject to hidden fees with us.
We offer a structured payment process, which works as follows:
- We ask for an initial deposit of £1,500. This payment will officially confirm your garden room or office build slot within our calendar.
- The next payment will not be expected until a week before the projected start date of your garden room or office.
- Depending on the price (and complexity of the building requirements) of your new garden room, the payments will then be broken down into stages, consisting of either 4 or 5 separate instalments, concluding with one final payment.
- The final payment will only be requested once all work has been finalised.
To make our payment process easier to understand, we’ve provided an example below.
- A customer considers purchasing one of our garden rooms worth £20,000.
- After acceptance of our formal Quotation, they will receive a request for a £1,500 Booking deposit to reserve their provisional build slot date.
- The payment process will then continue in the form of staged payments, which as we mentioned earlier, the first of which is due 7 days before work on your garden room is set to start.
- Specific payments will depend on the price of your garden room, however, an example of the payment stages would be as follows (based on a typical purchase price of £20,000):
- The first stage payment (the payment taken a week before we start working on your garden room or office) would be £4,250.
- The second stage payment (due when the kit has been delivered to you and the base and walls have been successfully erected) would be £4,250.
- The third stage of payment is taken once the roof is covered and the main cladding has been fitted. The payment due at this stage would be £4,250.
- The fourth stage of the payment process occurs once the garden room interior has been plastered and the doors have been fitted. The payment due at this stage would be £4,250.
- The final payment is requested after the formal handover of your garden room or office has been completed. In this scenario, the final payment due will be a total of £1,500.
Click here for more information on our Bespoke Style garden rooms
Payment methods available with Rubicon Garden Rooms
At Rubicon Garden Rooms, we understand that our customers will have unique preferences and requirements regarding how they purchase their new garden room or office. Because of this, we’ve made sure to make it as easy as possible, catering to all payment requirements.
We accept all major credit cards for our garden rooms and office projects, and we also accept payments made via BACS.
Please note that there is a 2.5% charge if you purchase your new garden room via credit card. However, if you are only using a credit card to pay your initial deposit, the 2.5% charge is waived. For more information on this, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to talk you through any questions you may have.
The reasoning behind why we offer the option to purchase one of our garden room extensions via credit card is because we listen to our customer’s requests. We understand that some of our customers may feel more comfortable purchasing one of our products via this method, as there are safeguarding procedures in place regarding the Customer Credit Act. If you would like more information on credit card and debit card protection, click here.
Click here for more information on our Canopy Style LH garden rooms
Additional advice and resources
At Rubicon Garden Rooms, we understand that purchasing a garden room extension or garden office isn’t a small purchase, but instead an investment that requires consideration.
We believe our customers deserve an honest, fair, and collaborative provider who works with you to create the garden room you’ve always dreamed of.
That’s why we strive to deliver exceptional customer service and provide complete transparency on everything associated with purchasing a garden room with us. So, our most essential piece of advice would be to conduct thorough research into the provider you’re considering before making any final decisions.
We’ve worked incredibly hard to build our stellar reputation here at Rubicon Garden Rooms, and we couldn’t be more grateful for our customers and the relationships we’ve built over the years.
If you’re considering a garden room, we encourage you to take a look at our reviews and case studies page. You’ll be able to browse through many of our previous projects and see just how versatile a garden room or office can be.
As mentioned earlier, we encourage all enquiries here at Rubicon Garden Rooms. So, if you have any questions or would like to chat about our projects, please call us on 01244 455 666, or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our base in Deeside! Click here for our showroom location information.
For a free, friendly consultation, contact Rubicon today, and we’ll be happy to discuss your garden office project
For more garden room information, inspiration and advice, read the Rubicon blog…